FEATURES AND AMENITIES
Spacious Lodging with a Serene and Secure setting Near Seneca Lake
- Two-Bedroom Cottages on Private Lots with One Queen Bed in each Room and each Cottage can accomodate four.
- Complete Kitchens with Full Complement of Large and Small Appliances also including tableware
- Expansive Parking for Car Haulers and Large Boat Trailers
- The Property is Level with Convenient Access to NYS Rte. 14
- Multi-Satellite TV’s
- Air Conditioned
- Stereo Receivers with Surround Sound
- Satellite Based Lock Entry System
- Linens Provided
- Cottage 318 Includes Large (11X39) Patio with an Enclosed Lounge
- Easy Access to the Wine Trails, Watkins Glen International Raceway, Seneca Lake NYS Boat Launch, Corning Museum of Glass, the Arnot Mall, Elmira-Corning Regional Airport, Many Fine Local Restaurants and Other Attractions
Places Near By
Seneca West is:
- ½ mile East of Route 14
- 1 ¼ miles North of Glenora Winery
- 9 miles West of the Windmill Farm and Craft Market (With Amish Goods)
- 10 miles (15 Minutes) North of Watkins Glen
- 28 miles Northwest of Hammondsport (America’s Coolest Small Town)
- 30 miles South of Geneva (Waterloo Premium Outlets)
- 33 miles Northeast Corning (America’s Most Fun Small Town)
- 35 miles Northeast of Corning (CMOG)
- 37 miles Northeast of Elmira
- 40 miles East of Ithaca
Reservations and Policies
A deposit of one night's stay and appropriate state and local taxes are required to confirm the reservation. The balance is due upon arrival. No pets allowed.
Full payment of the remaining balance is due upon the scheduled arrival date. If the reservation is cancelled, 3 days before arrival date, the deposit will be refunded in full. Cancellations within the 3 days before arrival will result in the forfeiture of the reservation deposit.
Special arrangements can be made with advance notice.
CHECK IN TIME – 3:00PM
CHECK OUT TIME - 11:00AM